- Sweet 16’s
- Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
- Baby/Bridal Shower
- Family Reunions
^ ^ “What is a list of occasions that one may need a tent for, Alex?”
- This is not Jeopardy, and you did not have to answer in the form of a question.
- YOU ARE CORRECT!!!
It doesn’t take a trivia expert to know that awnings and enclosures are ideal for events that may have inclement weather. If all of your family and friends gather at your home and it rains or snows, instead of cramming everybody inside like a can of sardines, set up a tent for your event.
Fun For Everyone has a HUGE selection of party tent rentals for parties in Bucks County, PA, and the neighboring regions. We offer:
- Canopy Tents (Pole Tents) – These are ideal for grass settings.
- Frame Tents – These are very versatile. You can use them on virtually any surface.
- Sperry Tents – These tents are weatherproof for conditions including wind up to 70 miles per hour (although we don’t recommend being outside in those conditions!) They are made of sailcloth [instead of vinyl] and are also waterproof.
- Clear Span Structure Tents – These massive tents give you an indoor feel because of their sloped roofs and traditional-style windows across the entire perimeter.
Not sure what will be best for your event? That’s OK. Shoot us an email or give us a call and we will help guide you along the process. It’s quick and painless – I promise. Once we know the occasion, invitees, and the space we are working with we can customize your event and even set you up with tables, chairs, food, and inflatable attractions like the inflatable bounce house rental that we commonly bring to parties in Montgomery County (PA) and Bucks County.
So, are you ready to throw a party that the whole family will remember for decades to come? We thought so… Ask us about our special promotions and we will see what kind of discounts we can arrange depending on the size of your order. Mix and match tents with characters, games, and anything else and we will be sure to get you the best deal in town!
Open your gifts under an awning NOW – that’s what I call the “Present Tents”.
Fun For Everyone