With college graduations taking place over the next couple of weeks and high school graduation right around the corner, now is the perfect time to start scheduling your next graduation party. Fun for Everyone is the go-to provider for all things party related. From bounce house rentals in Philadelphia, PA to rent a tents in Bucks County, PA, Fun for Everyone truly creates fun for everyone!
After calling us here at Fun for Everyone, you’re going to make sure that you have awesome music lined up to play. Nowadays there is no need for a DJ; with a bluetooth speaker and a Spotify account, you can save a buck and provide the music yourself. Here are five dope tracks that need to be played at your next graduation party.
- #5 “Time Of My Life” by David Cook from David Cook (2008) – The debut single from the seventh winner of American Idol, Cook’s “Time Of My Life” is a slow-jam that is relatable and easy to sing along to. “Time Of My Life” is a must-play.
- #4 “A Place In The Sun” by Stevie Wonder from Down To Earth (1966) – Easily one of my favorite songs on this list. “A Place In The Sun” by the great Stevie Wonder talks the message of finding a place for everyone. A good message for every young adult just starting to step out into the real world.
- #3 “Don’t Stop” by Fleetwood Mac from Rumors (1976) – One of Fleetwood Mac’s most successful songs, “Don’t Stop” is perfect for every graduation party. Its message of thinking about tomorrow couldn’t be more relatable to recent graduates.
- #2 “Closing Time” by Semisonic from Feeling Strangely Fine (1998) – One of the biggest one-hit wonders of all time, “Closing Time” is the ultimate cliche graduation song. “You don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here.”
- #1 “Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)” by Green Day from Nimrod (1997) – Despite being written before even the release of Green Day’s debut album, Dookie (1994), “Good Riddance” wasn’t released until Green Day’s fifth studio release, An absolutely beautiful song that can sometimes be considered a sad song. “Good Riddance” tells about life moving forward and hopefully you made the best of your time in high school or college because sadly — it’s over.
- “I’ll Be There For You” by The Rembrandts
- “Breakaway” by Kelly Clarkson
- “Leaving on a Jet Plane” by John Denver
- “High Hopes” by Frank Sinatra
- “Graduation (Friends Forever)” by Vitamin C
For more information on bounce house rentals in Philadelphia, PA, visit our website or give us a call (215)-798-0544 today!